Serves 4, can keep 3 or 4 days in fridge
Ingredients: 2 cups organic brown rice, 1 cinnamon stick, 1,5 cans of coconut milk, 2 table spoons of agave syrup, fresh fruits and berries for topping.
- cook 2 cups of organic brown rice, set aside.
- in separate small saucepan bring the coconut milk to a simmer adding the cinnamon and the syrup. Simmer for 10 mins, do not boil. Stir regularly with a wooden spoon and add half a cup of water.
- now add the rice in the saucepan and stir for another 10 mins on minimal heat
- poor into 1 person portion jar, pot or cup. Let cool off
- once cooled off, cover and put in fridge overnight
- in the morning, warm on low heat and add whatever fresh fruits you have lying around
Optional: cinnamon powder and agave syrup to your liking!
Voilà, breakfast is served, bon appétit les amis !